PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY IN UKRAINE
[2. Економічні науки]
Автор: Orel Y. V., student, National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky "; Kryvda O.V., PhD in Economics, associate Professor of Economics Department, National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky"
Entrepreneurship is an important component of the competitiveness of the national economy. In the conditions of market-oriented transformation of the Ukrainian economy, the development of entrepreneurship is the basis of economic and social development, solving social problems, overcoming poverty and ensuring a high standard of living. Since Ukraine's independence, domestic entrepreneurship has gradually formed an independent socio-economic phenomenon. Over the last 20 years, the conditions for doing business in Ukraine have changed significantly. Improving the legal framework, gradual entry into the world market, stabilization of the national economy - all this will affect the activities of Ukrainian and foreign companies operating in Ukraine.
The main trends in entrepreneurship in Ukraine are:
• Expansion of the sphere of entrepreneurship, increase in the number of legal entities and natural persons-entrepreneurs;
• Mergering and acquisition of capital of domestic and foreign entrepreneurs;
• Intensive development of commercial entrepreneurship with insignificant development of industrial entrepreneurship;
• Expansion of services (advisory, legal, insurance, transport, tourism, hotel, security, etc.) .
The main problems that currently hinder the strengthening of economic security and structural reforms in the business sector of Ukraine are: the presence of direct and indirect criminal, criminal encroachments, so-called "raiding", as well as discriminatory actions against entrepreneurs and more. Attempts to seize enterprises illegally are made by submitting forged documents to state registrars. The Verkhovna Rada adopted the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine on Combating Illegal Acquisition and Seizure of Enterprises" (2009) amending the Commercial and Civil Procedural Codes of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine "On State Registration of Legal Entities and Individuals -entrepreneurs ".
Today in Ukraine there are many problems that hinder internal development. Their solutions will increase the efficiency of entrepreneurial activity, expand the business sector, reduce the shadow sector. The main role in overcoming these problems – the state. Clear forecast calculation of possible positive and negative consequences for the Ukrainian economy. But the prospects are clear, especially given that the alliance process with the EU has begun, and major changes and reforms in the field of entrepreneurship are inevitable .
1. Goy I.V., Smelyanska T.P. Entrepreneurship. Accessed at 12 December 2021 from https://pidru4niki.com/1584072052780/ekonomika/pidpriyemnitstvo
2. Kryvda O.V. Feasibility of personal and support of risk management at ukrainian enterprises. Virtus: Scientific Journal. Editor-in-Chief M.A. Zhurba. December # 4, 2015. P. 244-248.
3. Kashuba О.М. (2015) Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Problems and Prospects for Development. Economy and the State. Accessed at 12 December 2021 from http://www.economy.in.ua/pdf/6_2015/24.pdf