IMPLEMENTATION THE CONTROL OF VENTILATION SYSTEM ON THE SIEMENS CLIMATIX CONTROLLER
[1. Інформаційні системи і технології]
Автор: Plashykhin Sergii, PhD, associate professor, National Technical University of Ukraine"Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv; Skladannyy Denys, PhD, associate professor, National Technical University of Ukraine"Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv; Zaporozhets Julia, PhD, National Technical University of Ukraine"Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv
At the paper the automatic control system for supply and exhaust, ventilation is designed. Such systems could be used at the operating and postoperative rooms, and wards with patients. The control system’s operation principle is implemented with the special temperature, humidity, etc. sensors, which continuously collect various data on air in the room and provide climatic parameters continuous control in the room. Using the programmable logic controller, climate control is carried out. Coarse and fine filters and a bactericidal lamps section ensure air cleanliness. The required temperature is maintained with the water heaters and coolers. Humidity is maintained using steam humidifiers. A glycol recuperator is also used to increase the energy efficiency of the system [1, 2]. The key feature of such systems is its working to maintain a constant pressure in the air duct.
The Siemens POL648.70 PLC  is chosen to unit’s control, as its functionality fully meets the requirements for this control system. The PLC transmits data on the equipment state and the main system controlled parameters to the general dispatching system via the RS-485 interface using the Modbus RTU protocol .
After the PLC chose, the external connection diagrams and the electrical circuit are designed. Figures 1 and 2 shows the external connections diagram for power and non-power devices.
For the reliable trouble-free ventilation unit operation, there are certain requirements for conducting the technological process, choosing the appropriate parameters that characterize the control object state. Parameters, which changing within certain limits can lead to an equipment emergency state, are monitored and signalled in the technological parameters visualization systems at the PLC. The scheme implements the following possibilities:
Figure 1. Power connections.
Figure 2. Non-power connections.
- automatic return water temperature maintenance in standby mode;
- automatic maintenance of the return water temperature upper limit, which is allowed by the heating network;
- for a water heater, it is important to prevent and control its icing, so the control system is based on a signal from a capillary thermostat and prevention is implemented by maintaining the temperature of the return water using an overhead temperature sensor;
- flushing function, which makes possible to disable the freezing control in the alternate mode according to the temperature in the channel;
- circulation pump control.
It is assumed that the control system can function fully automatically. Nevertheless, it is possible to change the settings of parameters controlled remotely from the dispatching system or locally from the controller menu.
1. Бондарь Е.С., Гордиенко А.С., Михайлова В.А, Ниміч Г.В. Автоматизація систем вентиляції. ТОВ «Видавчничий будинок «Аванпост-Прим», 2005. – 560 с.
2. Ягьяева Л.Т., Ахметханов А.А. Автоматизированная система управления приточно-вытяжной вентиляции. Вестник технологического университета, 2013, том 16, випуск 22, С. 264-266.
3. SIEMEMS RTU Controller Climatix RT RTU Controller POL648.10/RTU Quick Start Guide. https://sid.siemens.com/v/u/A6V12250561
4. Practical Industrial Data Communications. Best Practice Techniques / Reynders D., Mackay S., Wright E, / Series editor: Steve Mackay, Newnes & Elsevier, 2005, 414 p,